1970-80's Valve Cover Oil Filler Cap, Painted-Repro


SKU#: EN0508
Chrysler Part #: 2946051

Reproduction Painted Valve Cover Oil Filler Cap used on all Engines from 1970 up into the 1980's. Made to Original Specs with Correct "F" and "E" stamped into the Ears. Will need to be Painted Black. Replaces OEM Part # 2946051.

There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.